Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Olivia Plaza

One of the questions I get all the time is where to stay in Barcelona. This is tricky to answer, as Barcelona is not exactly cheap. Plus with the euro-dollar exchange, it's tough for Americans right now. Renting apartments has become a major attraction recently and there is obviously good reason for it, specially if you are into shopping in the wonderful markets for meat, fish and vegetables that you'd be hard-pressed to find in the US. I'll do another post on renting apartments but for now, I'm plugging my friend Manuel's sister's hotel: Olivia Plaza. It's so new, I haven't even seen it yet but you couldn't be in a better place. In the heart of Plaza Catalunya which is a major square (well, it's round) at the top of the Ramblas, bottom of the Paseo de Gracia and connecting all major buses and subways. Her name is Olivia Valderrama. Tell her I sent you!


Plaza Catalunya, 19
Barcelona, Spain



No comments:

Post a Comment