Thursday, May 21, 2009

Housing

From my friend Andreas. This seems like a really good deal to me. I don't think there is such a thing as a "very quiet street" in that area in the summer, but it'll be good fun. Added bonus: You will be within walking distance of the great market La Boqueria. 

 Lovely studio for rent in Barcelona

I’m renting my studio for the summer.

Here goes the ad:

Very cute studio for rent in the heart of Barcelona – between the cathedral and city hall – very quiet street. From July until September 09 included or more.

700 € everything included: phone, ADSL, electricity. Washing-machine, microwave oven, TV, DVD, walk-in closet. Terrace with 360° view of the city. 1 double bed + 1 single guest bed.

700 €/ month
380 €/ 14 days
220 €/ week

+34 93 302 42 73 home
+34 651 773 001 cell
sophieines@web.de

1 comment:

  1. update: just found out this is a 5th floor walk-up. not terrible but just saying...

    ReplyDelete