Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Post

Greetings & Saludos!

As a Spanish girl living in the United States for the last 14 years, I get asked ALL the time for recommendations about my country. I was born in Madrid but grew up mostly in Barcelona and I like to go back at least once a year. 

This is going to be a purely personal, subjective, sometimes irreverent look at the places, tastes and smells I love. 

I hope it grows to be a good resource for travelers on both ends, as I have plenty of friends in Spain who ask me about New York too. 

Though this is a public blog, I am seeing it as a site for friends and friends of friends. If you have recommendations, opinions, etc. then let me know too. I'll probably be happy to plug your place as long as I know you. 

Oh, and I might be posting in Spanish from time to time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment